- Business & Economics
- History & Government
- Composition & Literature
- Fine Arts
- Social Sciences
The College Success Handbook 2e (1120) Williams, Wahlstrom, Sawyer
College Success: A Concise Practical Guide 7e (988) Strickland
Learning Skills for College and Career 3e (995) Hettich, Campbell
College Success Handbook 1e (1092) Williams, Wahlstrom, Sawyer
Navigating Your Future Success 3e (1090) Colbert
Community College Success: A Concise Practical Guide 7e (994) Strickland
College Success: A Concise Practical Guide 6e (824) Strickland
- The College Success Handbook 2e (1120) Williams, Wahlstrom, Sawyer
- Allied Health
- Computer Science
BVT Publishing Accessibility Statement
BVT Publishing is committed to providing equal access and usability of digital content, including our website and eBooks, to all individuals, including students with accessibility needs. We are working towards compliance in standards governed by the W3C and Section 508 guidelines. This commitment is in line with our mission of producing quality, affordable textbooks while supporting students and their success in higher education.
Our Compliance Status
Our approach to accessible user experience is to integrate accessibility into the content, design and development workflows as early as possible in the process.
We are currently focusing our initiative on the following aspects of accessibility:
- The ongoing testing and remediation of our digital products, including eBooks and our websites, to ensure compliance with industry standards.
- We are working towards AA compliance to the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0) and Section 508 guidelines, though please note that older files may reflect previous processes and may not be accessible. As always, we will do our best to make accessible versions available upon request.
- Creating and updating the Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) for our digital products, to provide a clear view of our current status in the move toward accessibility.
- We are creating Top Hat editions for all our titles, which will offer the ultimate active learning experience as well as offering universal accessibility in a content-rich environment.
BVT Publishing recommends our Top Hat edition as the most accessible format of our textbooks. For books that do not yet have a Top Hat edition, the VitalSource Bookshelf is also available as an accessible reading platform for our titles. Accessible pdf formats are also available for our titles for students upon request, at no added cost, provided the student has purchased the print or digital textbook. Please click here to make an accessibility request.